Crucial 4096MB PC5400 DDR2 667MHz ECC FB-DIMM Product Details
Crucial Dual Channel 4096MB PC5400 ECC Registered DDR2 Memory
Crucial Technologies is part of Micron, the largest DRAM manufacturer in the U.S. and one of the largest in the world. Because they actually manufacture memory, they have unparalleled expertise in the upgrade industry. Crucial is the only consumer memory upgrade supplier that is part of a major DRAM manufacturer.
Every single Crucial memory module is tested before it goes out their doors. Crucial chips are individually tested under varying temperatures, voltages, and operational conditions for performance and functionality.
- 240-pin DDR2 fully buffered, dual in-line memory module (FBDIMM) with ECC to detect and report channel errors to the host memory controller
- High-speed, differential, point-to-point link between host memory controller and the AMB using serial, dual-simplex bit lanes
- Fault tolerant; can work around a bad bit lane in each direction
- Deterministic protocol enables memory controller to optimize DRAM accesses for maximum performance and delivers precise control and repeatable behavior
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Mfg Part No: CT2KIT25672AP667
UPC No: 649528736178
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-CT2KT25672AP667
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.