Intel S3200SHV Server Motherboard Product Details
Intel S3200SHV Server Motherboard
Growing businesses need a trusted server solution for database, file, or messaging applications. A general-purpose entry server platform plays a fundamental role in the success of a workgroup, department, or small- to medium-sized business. The Intel® Entry Server Board S3200SH is ideal for customers who need server-class performance but don’t want to sacrifice effectiveness or reliability. The Intel Entry Server Board S3200SH features an IPMI 2.0 compliant baseboard management controller and supports the Multi-Core Intel® Xeon® Processor with a 1333 MHz system bus and the Intel® 3200/3210 server chipset, which are essential for powering entry-level server solutions. Other performance advantages include support for up to 8 GB of DDR2 SDRAM and PCI Express* I/O interconnect technology.
- Multi-Core Intel® Xeon® Processor based on Intel® Core™ microarchitecture delivers world-class performance as well as superior energy/power efficiency.
- Dual memory channel, four DIMM slots for DDR2 667/800 MHz unbuffered ECC/non-ECC (8 GB max) automatically corrects single-bit errors, which may improve system uptime.
- 6 SATA ports at 3.0Gbps with embedded RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 allowing for excellent data protection at no extra cost.
A Closer Look
The S3200SHV fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
ATA RAID Support
The S3200SHV supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3.0Gb/s, with RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 solutions.
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Mfg Part No: S3200SHV
UPC No: 735858197496
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-N60435
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.