Crucial 1024MB PC6400 DDR2 Memory Product Details
Crucial 1024MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory
The Crucial 1024MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory offers superior quality and maximizes your system's performance. Supported with 1GB of DDR2 memory type, this proves to be ideal for desktop in offering quicker boot times, quicker program loads and overall performance increase. It comes with 800MHz speed that offers uninterrupted and faster multitasking experience. With Dual channels, DIMM socket and 240 pins, you can expect a quicker and reliable connection with your motherboard. Included with 5 Memory CAS Latency, this memory module help with easy data access, comparatively faster than never before. Buy the Crucial 1024MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory soon!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1GB of DDR2 memory type; offers quicker boot times, quicker program loads and overall performance increase
- 800MHz speed; offers uninterrupted and faster multitasking experience
- DIMM socket; lets you to easily connect to the motherboard
- 240 pins; enables quicker and reliable connection between the socket and motherboard
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: CT12864AA800
UPC No: 649528738981
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:1, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C19-9502
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.