Allsop Widescreen Mouse Pad - Silver Raindrop Product Details
Allsop Widescreen Mouse Pad - Silver Raindrop
Everything is going widescreen. It’s all about the 16:9 ratio. Forget about that tired 4:3 ratio we are still seeing in some old school television shows. From LCD and Plasma TVs, to computer monitors, both of the Laptop and desktop varieties, widescreen is where it’s at. So why not give your computer mouse full use of the screen?
Allsop widescreen mouse pads are for those who find it necessary to navigate their screen without repositioning their mouse when they run into the edge of an undersized mouse pad. We’re talking about graphics professionals, music producers, mechanical engineers and sleep-deprived gamers working through the freaky underworld of Second Life.
While this pad is wider to match your screen, we use the same surface we’ve been famous for since we introduced our first mouse pad, like, 30 years ago. It’s smooth, but not too smooth. It’s soft, but not too soft. And besides all of that, the raindrop image is a nice way to bring a touch of the outdoors to your desk without resorting to a novelty image or photo.
- Ideal for Optical, Laser, and Roller Ball Mice
- Non-Slip Rubber Base
- Gives You the Space You Need to Mouse Comfortably Without Going Off the Edge of the Pad
- Designed for Widescreen 16-9 Aspect Ratio Monitors
- 80% Larger than Standard Mouse pads
Manufactured by: Allsop
Warranty provided by: Allsop
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 29648
UPC No: 035286296489
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:9, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A510-1094
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Allsop logos are registered trademarks of Allsop. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.