ALLSOP Ergo Wrist Aid Product Details
ALLSOP Ergo Wrist Aid
The main cause of ergonomically related injuries (you know, carpal tunnel sydrome…) is repetitive motion. That’s sort of the reason they also refer to those injuries as repetitive stress syndrome. Anyway, a good example is holding your wrist at the same angle as you mouse/browse the Internet for 8 hours straight. Sure you might be “researching” but it’s still browsing the Internet.
A great way to keep browsing and prevent the pain and soreness is to vary the angle of your wrist when you use a computer mouse. At a sleek 7-degree angle, the Wrist Aid gives you a slanted surface to mouse on. By rotating the mouse pad on your desk throughout the day, or maybe just during the periods of high mousing activity, you will avoid keeping your wrist at the same angle all day, and thus reduce the affects of the repetitive stress associated with mousing.
All of that, and the perfect mousing surface Allsop is famous for. You know… It’s smooth, but not too smooth, soft, but not too soft. Let’s say it’s the Goldllox mouse pads.
- Suitable for both Right Handed and Left Handed Users
- Adjustable Angle Prevents Repetitive Stress Injuries
- C.U.R.E (Computer User Recommended Ergonomics) Approved
- Adjust to Various Angles to Provide Maximum Comfort
Manufactured by: Allsop
Warranty provided by: Allsop
UPC No: 0035286262262
Mfg Part No: 26226
( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Allsop logos are registered trademarks of Allsop. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.