Make music from the start
With XPRESS KEYBOARDS Native Instruments has realized three software music instruments that combine an outstanding sound with incredible ease-of-use. The bundle includes the XPRESS versions of the B4, PRO-53, and FM7, making it the perfect option for instrumentalists who see themselves first and foremost as musicians and who want to get straight to making music.
Three legendary instruments
The XPRESS KEYBOARDS generate the sounds of three legendary classics, which to this day have not lost an ounce of their popularity. Each instrument represents a milestone in music history: B4 XPRESS produces the sound of the legendary B3 drawbar organ including rotary speaker. PRO-53 XPRESS generates the sound of the beloved Prophet-5TM analog synth. FM7 XPRESS delivers the modern and digital sound of the famous FM synths of the 1980s.
Jump right in
The three XPRESS KEYBOARDS are designed for maximum playability and deliver the most popular sounds of their predecessors. Altogether 160 outstanding sounding presets cover an enormous spectrum of sounds, from fat basses to lead and pad sounds, from organ sounds to keyboard tones. In addition the presets can be changed through selected sound parameters – depending on the preset – letting you customize the sound, easy and intuitive.
One of the most important factors when making music is finding a completely convincing and inspiring sound. In this department XPRESS KEYBOARDS set new standards: these brilliant instruments inherit their sound engines from the full versions of B4 Organ, FM7, and PRO-53, instruments known for their perfect sound quality. Professional sound is guaranteed.
Live and in the studio
Since all three instruments can run standalone and as a plug-in, XPRESS KEYBOARDS are equally suited for playing live at home, on stage, and for composing songs in a sequencer.
- Three instruments providing the sounds of three legendary vintage keyboards
- Intuitive control surface and uncomplicated handling
- Based on the high-end audio engines of B4 Organ, FM7, and PRO-53 for incredibly authentic sound
- Playable in real time – live on stage, at home, in the studio
- Dozens of professional sounds – ready to play
- Excellent selection of altogether 160 presets for almost all sound categories
- Individual control for selected parameters, allowing for dozens of sound variations
- "Total Recall" saves altered sounds with the song in the sequencer
- Instruments can be opened multiple times in the sequencer
- High number of voices (polyphony) available on a standard computer
- Audio Units, VST, Core Audio, Core MIDI, DirectSound
- Mac OS 10.2.6 +, G4 733 MHz, 768 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB RAM