Olixir 160GB Mobile DataVault 3DX Transportable External Hard Drive (Replacement (OLXR-3DXB-K1-000160)Item#: 747640 | Model#: OLXR-3DXB-K1-000160
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Olixir 160GB Mobile DataVault 3DX Transportable Product Details
Today, just about every external hard drive on the market is too fragile to be moved around due to a lack of shock and vibration protection. In fact, many will put your data at risk with just a 1" drop. The Mobile DataVault 3DX changes all of that by combining industry-leading shock and vibration protection with a versatile and compact design, creating a truly transportable drive that is rugged, fast and the most reliable in the industry. This drive features 1,200 Gs of shock protection (2.0 ms), the highest of any 3.5" external hard drive. This level of shock protection means you can safely transport your data, without worry of damage from knocks, jars, and accidental drops! Provides fast data transfers - up to 1 GB in under 50 seconds! About the size of a VHS cassette tape, the Mobile DataVault 3DX is handheld and about 40% smaller than other desktop external hard drives. It is excellent for backup / offsite archival (the perfect replacement for tape), digital video/photos/graphics and other high capacity applications requiring portability and performance. Protected by a long-life 3-year warranty, which also includes drop protection. Purchase optional hot-swappable USB 2.0, Firewire or SATA interface cables or 5.25” docking bay (usable in tower and 19" rackmount configurations).
• Replacement drive for use with FastRestore Systems, 5.25" Docking Bay or as additional drive with existing cable kit (will not include data cable and power supply)
• Non-operating shock protection : 1,200 Gs (2.0 ms)
• 3-Year Warranty
• Internal 3.5" ATA HDD with 7200 RPM / 8 MB Cache (by well-known hard drive manufacturer)
• Handheld Size: 4.4 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches
• Stackable horizontally; Stands vertically
• Plug and Play with Windows 2000/ME/XP; Compatible with Macintosh OS 8.6 & higher; Compatible with Linux
• Data Transfer Rates: USB 2.0 - 30 MB/s sustained; 480 Mpbs burst, Firewire - 35 MB/s sustained; 400 Mbps burst, Serial ATA - Over 45 MB/s sustained; 1500 Mbps burst.
• Single mini-centronics interface allows for interchangeable use with USB 2.0, Firewire and SATA interface cables or 5.25" Docking Bay
• 5.25" Docking Bay option (offered separately) allows for push-button insertion/ejection of drive and fits into a standard PC tower, 19" rackmount chassis and many other enclosures. 5.25" Docking Bay is available with IDE, USB 2.0, Firewire or SATA interfaces.
• Pre-formatted with NTFS
• Backup and Disaster Recovery - Shock and vibration protection for backup, rotation and offsite archiving of business-critical data.
• Transportable Storage - Perfect for mobile computing applications.
• Transferring or Moving Data - Versatile interface allows for interchangeable connection to PCs, Macs and Linux based systems. Patented shock and vibration protection allows for safe transport and shipping.
• Archival Storage - Safe storage for digital media, photography, music and important data.
• Mobile Video Surveillance - Fast, reliable storage for storing mobile video data.
• Additional Storage - Scalable, removable storage to easily increase capacity.
• Custom Applications - Integrate as part of a larger, custom solution such as a 19" rackmount or desktop tower setup to meet specific requirements (contact Olixir for further information).
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Olixir
Mfg Part No: OLXR-3DXB-K1-000160
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Olixir logos are registered trademarks of Olixir. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.