Olixir 80GB Mobile DataVault 2LX Ultra-Rugged External Hard Drive (Replacement (OLXR-2LXB-K1-000080)Item#: 747631 | Model#: OLXR-2LXB-K1-000080
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Olixir 80GB Mobile DataVault 2LX Ultra-Rugged Product Details
Virtually indestructible, this drive is the most rugged and toughest drve on the market, surviving over 75 drops from 3 to 6 feet on CONCRETE! The Mobile DataVault 2LX Ultra-Rugged External Hard Drive is the only transportable drive rated with over 10,000 G’s of shock protection and has been certified to exceed the MIL-STD-810F Transit Drop Test by using patented shock and vibration protection technology. Built for harsher and more unconventional environments, the Mobile DataVault 2LX is excellent for mobile video surveillance applications, storing sensitive or mission critical data, digital photography applications and other mobile computing applications. This transportable drive is compact (about the size of a VHS cassette tape), Plug & Play, and backed with a long-life 3-year warranty, which also includes drop protection. Purchase optional hot-swappable USB 2.0, Firewire or SATA interface cables or 5.25” docking bay (usable in tower and 19" rackmount configurations).
• Replacement drive for use with FastRestore Systems, 5.25" Docking Bay or as additional drive with existing cable kit (will not include data cable and power supply)
• Non-operating shock protection : Over 10,000 Gs (2.0 ms)
• 3-Year Warranty
• Internal 2.5" ATA HDD with 5400 RPM / 8 MB Cache (by well-known hard drive manufacturer)
• Handheld Size: 4.4 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches
• Stackable horizontally; Stands vertically
• Plug and Play with Windows 2000/ME/XP; Compatible with Macintosh OS 8.6 & higher; Compatible with Linux
• Bus-Powered: USB 2.0 and Firewire cables provide sufficient power from most computers, eliminating the need for separate power supply.
• Data Transfer Rates: USB 2.0 - 30 MB/s sustained; 480 Mpbs burst, Firewire - 35 MB/s sustained; 400 Mbps burst, Serial ATA - Over 45 MB/s sustained; 1500 Mbps burst.
• Single mini-centronics interface allows for interchangeable use with USB 2.0, Firewire and SATA interface cables or 5.25" Docking Bay
• 5.25" Docking Bay option (offered separately) allows for push-button insertion/ejection of drive and fits into a standard PC tower, 19" rackmount chassis and many other enclosures. 5.25" Docking Bay is available with IDE, USB 2.0, Firewire or SATA interfaces.
• Pre-formatted with NTFS
• Backup and Disaster Recovery - Highest level of shock and vibration protection for backup, rotation and offsite archiving of business-critical data.
• Ultra-Rugged Storage - Perfect for harsher mobile computing environments that require ultra-ruggedness and protection.
• Transferring or Moving Data - Versatile interface allows for interchangeable connection to PCs, Macs and Linux based systems. Patented shock and vibration protection allows for safe transport and shipping.
• Critical Storage - Safe storage for business and mission critical data, digital media, photography, music and other important data.
• Mobile Video Surveillance - Fast, reliable storage for storing mobile video data.
• Additional Storage - Scalable, removable storage to easily increase capacity.
• Custom Applications - Integrate as part of a larger, custom solution such as a 19" rackmount or desktop tower setup to meet specific requirements (contact Olixir for further information).
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Olixir
Mfg Part No: OLXR-2LXB-K1-000080
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Olixir logos are registered trademarks of Olixir. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.