Tripp Lite Serial ATA (SATA) Signal Cable Refurb Product Details
Tripp Lite's signal cables connect any high speed Serial ATA (SATA) device to a Serial ATA (SATA) controller. SATA delivers two significant benefits: it support much higher data transfer rates (up to 6.0 Gbps...backward compatible to 1.5Gbps), and the narrow cable design helps improve internal air flow. Perfect for the desktop or server that has multiple drives. These cables feature 7-pin straight/7-pin right-angle up connectors and offer easy installation.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Connect your high-speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller
- Features 7Pin Straight and 7Pin Right-Angle Up connectors
- Angled connector ideal for situations in which space is at a premium, and reduces stress / excessive bending on the cable
- SATA III (6Gbps) / SATA II (3Gbps) / SATA I (1.5Gbps) Compliant
- Cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332184405
Mfg Part No: P942-24I
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.