Canon PC170 Personal Copier Product Details
Canon PC170 Personal Copier
The PC170 copier, with its smart folding compact design, fits on a desktop and can be carried from your office to your meeting using the built-in pop-up handle.
Requiring no warm-up time, the PC170 is ready to copy whenever you are. Use the 50-sheet stack paper tray for multiple copies up to 9 at a time or set the full-feed mode for up to 50 copies. The PC170 generates copies at 4 copies-per-minute from up to letter-size originals. The adjustable exposure slide gives you the freedom to control how light or dark the copies come out. With Canon's Single Cartridge System, you are assured of virtually maintenance-free performance at just pennies per copy.
From a small home office to the top of an executive's desktop, users will find the simple and convenient features perfect to get the job done. Wherever an easy-to-use copier is needed, the PC170 will fit perfectly.
A Closer Look
- Type: Analog
- Mono Copy Speed (up to): 4 Copies-per-minute
- Warm-up Time: 0 Seconds (68° F)
- First Copy Time: 22 Sconds
- Paper Feeding: 50-sheet tray,2 4.1" x 5.9" - 8.5" x 11"
- Paper Weight: 17 to 32 lbs.
- Copy Features: Automatic and manual exposure; auto shut-off;carrying handle
- Power Source: 120 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.): 650W (max.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32" x 17.3" x 4.5"
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
- Compact desktop copying
- Single Cartridge System
- 4 copies-per-minute
- Up to letter-size copying
- 50-sheet paper tray
- Instant warm-up/no waiting
- Auto shut-off saves energy
- Automatic exposure
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
UPC No: 013803074055
Mfg Part No: 8461A062
( Length:21, Width:17, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 23.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.