See more products
- AC Adapters (3)
- Batteries / Chargers (231)
- Camera Bags (173)
- Camera Flashes (25)
- LCD Hoods (1)
- Lenses (45)
- Lens Filters (68)
- Media Readers (179)
- Miscellaneous (132)
- Tripods (82)
- Disposable Cameras (9)
- 35MM & 24MM Film (3)
- Cables & Adapters (5)
- Cleaning Kits (9)
- Lens Adapters (4)
- Camera Remotes (2)
- Lens Caps (3)
- Underwater Housings (1)
Polaroid 72" Silver Tripod Product Details
Polaroid PLTRI72S Tripod
Regardless if you're a casual Photographer / Videographer or a serious "prosumer" there's a Polaroid tripod designed with your needs in mind.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Multi-purpose locking pan head makes unit ideal for camera users as well as for camcorders.
- Weighs under 2 pounds and retracts to under 17 inches for anytime / anywhere portability.
That's because we design the Polaroid PLTRI72S Tripod with intelligent in-demand features and everything else you'd expect from a tripod line inspired by over half a century of imaging innovation. And to ensure it's a part of your "accessory arsenal" for the long term, we've crafted the Polaroid PLTRI72S Tripod from industrial grade, lightweight aluminum to ensure they always keep your valuable equipment on solid ground. Choose the Polaroid PLTRI72S Tripod and you'll immediately understand why it's considered the ultimate in "classic image stabilization."
A Closer Look
- Locking braced center column.
- Scuff-proof rubber feet increase stability and traction on uneven surfaces.
- Three section, fully adjustable "snap lock" legs lock height adjustments in place fast and easy.
Camera Accessories GS
|For||Universal - Multi Brand|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
- Mar 14, 2013
Sturdy tripod but loose head
Everything is great on the tripod but the plastic head attachment to the aluminum post is so loose that the handle will shake one quarter inch making the tripod useless!
- Nov 26, 2011
Excellent value for a light tripod
The tripod is light and versitle. Often I like heavy tripods for cameras and astronomical binoculars but, the Polaroid guys thought of this when they put a weight hook on the bottom center so you can attack a heavy bag to it if need be. The locking arms work well and the alternate quick release heads lets you change equipment in a flash. It ciompacts nicely and is a feather weight to carry.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Warranty provided by: Polaroid
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PLTRI72S
UPC No: 815361013046
Box Size: ( Length: 4, Width: 4, Depth: 27 )
Shipping Weight: 4.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P254-0008
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polaroid logos are registered trademarks of Polaroid. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.