TP-Link TL-WN651G Wireless G Network Adapter Product Details
Dynapower TL-WN651G Wireless G Network Adapter
Complying with IEEE 802.11g, the TL-WN651G adopts TP-LINK Super G and Extended Range WLAN transmission technologies, resulting in transmission speeds of up to 108M, transmission distance is 2-3 times that of the normal 11b, 11g products, transmission range extended to 4-9 times. The TL-WN651G provides multi security protection. Complying with 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2, IEEE 802.1X, TKIP and AES, the TL-WN651G has super-safety data communication abilities. With its strong firewall, the TL-WN651G features effective security to protect the wireless network from intruders. With the external antenna, the TL-WN651G can fit different operation environments and let the user connect to the Wireless network easily. The TL-WN651G also supports Seamless Roaming and is compatible with other 11b, 11g WLAN equipments.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Adopts TP-LINK Super G WLAN transmission technology, transmit speed auto-negotiation, up to 108M
- Adopts TP-LINK Extended Range? WLAN transmission technology, transmission distance is 2-3 times of the normal 11b, 11g products, transmission range extended to 4-9 times.
- 32-bit PCI connector
- Provides 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption,
- Supports WPA/WPA2, IEEE 802.1X, TKIP, AES
- Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP
- Provides simple configuration and supervisor program
- Supports Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure modes
- Supports Wireless Roaming, can move among different AP and no break
- Detachable reverse SMA connector Antenna
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 845973050139
Mfg Part No: TL-WN651G
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.