Kanguru KCLONE-1HD-SATA HDD Duplicator REFURB Product Details
Kanguru KCLONE-1HD-SATA HDD Duplicator
The Kanguru™ KCLONE-1HD-SATA HDD Duplicator is an ultra compact, stand alone 1 target Hard Drive Duplicator. The Kanguru KCLONE-1HD-SATA HDD Duplicator has multiple interfaces for connecting drives, so you can copy to and from almost any storage device you own: 2.5” or 3.5” SATA Hard Drives, USB external hard drives, eSATA external hard drives and even USB flash drives, the Kanguru KCLONE-1HD-SATA HDD Duplicator can do it all! SATA connectivity allows for up to 120MB/s data transfer rates making it faster than ever to duplicate a hard drive!
A sharp OLED display and intuitive user interface makes the Kanguru HD Duplicator (Mini Clone) extremely quick and easy to use! Just attach your master drive and a target drive, select your copy mode and you are ready to begin making copies. In addition, the Kanguru KCLONE-1HD-SATA HDD Duplicator can be connected to your Mac or PC through USB or eSATA, allowing you to use any one drive connected to is as an external storage device.
The Kanguru KCLONE-1HD-SATA HDD Duplicator is great for personal use, IT work, backing up hard drives, data wiping, drive testing and more!
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- The Kanguru Mini Clone is an ultra compact hard drive duplicator able to copy SATA hard drives of any size
- Native SATA interface
- USB/eSATA combo interface
- Full and Partition Copy modes
- Fast transfer rates – up to 120MB/s
- Crisp, full featured OLED display
- SMART status reporting
- Stand alone operation
- Can be connected to a computer for use as an external storage device
- DOD Approved Disk Wipe features (Up to 7x)
- SSD Support
- Size and brand independent (Copy varying capacities and brands)
- Can clone 2.5” or 3.5” SATA Hard Drives, USB external hard drives, eSATA external hard drives and even USB flash drives
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Kanguru
Warranty provided by: Kanguru
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: KCLONE-1HD-SATA
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I46-0001 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kanguru logos are registered trademarks of Kanguru. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.