HP DesignJet T1100ps Printer Product Details
HP DesignJet T1100ps Color Inkjet Printer
Empower CAD and GIS professionals with a single, reliable, large-format printer. Original HP Vivera inks enable impressive detail and accuracy, while convenient technical and manageability features enable workteams to print with confidence.
Built with HP Scalable Printing Technology
HP Scalable Printing Technology uses uniquely constructed printheads that yield faster speeds, so you’re more productive. Accurate drop placement ensures your work looks its best. And longer printhead life saves you time and money.
Tested to ensure results
Superior HP engineering isn’t just for hardware. Original HP Vivera inks are formulated through a process of rigorous testing. Ink chemists typically design up to 1000 prototype ink formulations while developing a new ink—and all HP inks are subjected to more than 20 tests for purity to prevent problems that degrade image quality. You can be confident that with HP 72 Vivera inks, you’ll get consistently crisp, clear, accurate lines, and vivid color—even true neutral grays—in fast-drying, smudge-resistant prints.
Matched to your job
Print lots of drafts just for review? Choose a jumbo roll of HP Bright White Inkjet Bond Paper. Need to print a really dense map that will get handled a lot? Try HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper. Want to make a good impression in your presentation? HP Self-adhesive Gloss Polypropylene is just what you need for your project boards. Choose from over 20 Original HP substrates, all designed together with HP Vivera inks to bring professional results to your projects, day after day.
- Produce exacting detail and precise, accurate line quality
Produce exacting detail and precise, accurate line quality. Using the HP Three-black ink set the system produces true neutral gray, accentuating the detail in your prints. Get improved line accuracy to 0.1 percent and 0.0423 mm minimum line width, plus excellent horizontal-to-vertical line-width difference.
- Present your professional best.
HP Vivera inks produce a wide range of colors, from vivid color to soft tones. With the matte black, photo black, and gray HP Vivera inks, you’ll achieve more accurate color and true neutral gray, even on glossy media. And your prints will have smoother area fills, more depth, and more subtle contrasts.
- Avoid smudges with fast-drying HP Vivera inks.
HP Vivera inks result in prints with excellent smudge-resistance on a range of HP media.
- Print CAD and GIS projects as fast as 35 seconds for a D-size page.
The HP Designjet T1100 delivers high-speed printing without sacrificing accurate print quality. HP Scalable Printing Technology is designed to place smaller ink drops precisely for consistent results, even at fast print speeds.
- Free up workstations and process complex files quickly.
In-printer processing architecture lets you send a file to the printer and get back to work quickly. The printer’s 40 GB hard disk provides a large buffer, reducing the chance that your workstation will lock up when printing large files. And your files travel swiftly over the Internet, without complication, allowing you to print even the most complex files.
- Change print-job priorities and reprint copies efficiently.
Use the Job Center and HP’s embedded web server to control the progress and the priorities of your print jobs, so you can skip the walk to the printer. For easy batch printing, drag and drop a batch of files in any supported format to the Job Center.
- Print jobs on the correct media every time.
Alerts displayed by HP Easy Printer Care let you know when your print job requires you to change media. The printer continues printing other jobs until you decide to swap media, so your colleagues won’t be interrupted.
- Match your colors from screen to print.
Get the right colors on the first print with screen-to-print matching through a range of HP Professional Color Technologies, including enhanced sRGB and Adobe RGB printing.
- Connect easily.
The HP Designjet T1100 readily connects to operating systems and applications thanks to HP-GL/2. HP printer drivers are specially optimized for AutoCAD, providing Windows ease of use with the performance of HDI. And, Macintosh drivers are standard with every model. HP Designjet T1100ps Printers deliver more robust connectivity with embedded PostScript/PDF support, printing TIFF and JPEG with embedded ICC profiles, offset emulation, and professional PANTONE emulation.
- Resolution technology: HP Color Layering technology, HP PhotoREt III
- Number of cartridges: 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types: HP Vivera inks
- Ink drop size: 6 pl (C, M, PK, G), 9 pl (Y, MK)
- Print head nozzles: 1056
- Paper tray(s), standard: 1
- Paper tray(s), maximum: 1
- Input capacity, standard: Up to 1 sheet
- Document finishing: Sheetfed, roll feed, automatic cutter
- Media sizes, standard: All standard sizes larger than US Letter
- Media types: Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP T1100 Series Large Format Printer Data-Sheet
- HP T1100 Series Large Format Printer User-Guide
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: Q6688A#BCC
UPC No: 883585045181
Box Size: This Product is Oversized ( Length:42, Width:71, Depth:27)
Shipping Weight: 285.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-Q6688A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.