Toshiba Silicone Keyboard Protector Product Details
Toshiba Silicone Keyboard Protector
The Toshiba Silicone Keyboard Protector molds perfectly onto your Toshiba notebook keyboard to keep dirt, crumbs or even accidental spills and other damaging elements from entering the keyboard and causing damage to the main circuitry. Constructed of flexible high-grade silicone for extraordinary durability, it conforms to the contours of each key to provide a natural typing experience. The protector is designed to maintain a clear view of the keyboard so that you can enjoy normal typing without sacrificing functionality.
The Toshiba Keyboard Protector works great to protect your notebook keyboard in just about every environment. It also eliminates the annoying tapping noise, making it perfect for use at home, in meetings or classrooms. It can be removed easily and washed with soap and water. It is must-have protection for your laptop computer.
- Color: Transparent
- Material: 100% high grade Silicone
- Dimensions: 14.3" x 5" x 0.08"
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Keeps grime, lint, food and other particles from getting into the keyboard
- Contoured design for quiet, comfortable typing
- Ideal for educational, corporate and home environments
- Made of non-toxic top grade durable silicone rubber
- Removable and washable with soap and water
- Will not scratch the LCD when the screen is closed
- Wrinkle-resistant design - can be stored anywhere when not in use
- Provides a comfortable, non-slip feel that quiets keystroke noises
- Stays in place while you type
- Compatible with: Toshiba Satellite P200, P205, X200, X205 series portable computers
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
UPC No: 032017849013
Mfg Part No: PA3611U-1ETC
( Length:6, Width:13, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.