KAI USA LTD. Kershaw Blackout Serrated Knife - 3.25" Blade Length, Inset Liner Lock, Single Position Pocketclip, SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening, Made In The USA, Thumbstud - 1550Item#: 9310939 | Model#: 1550
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
KAI USA LTD. Kershaw Blackout Knife - 1550 Product Details
KAI USA LTD. Kershaw Blackout Serrated Knife
KAI USA LTD. Kershaw Blackout Serrated Knife is 2 Step Serrated. Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration. A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This knife is made in the United States. The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary . Order the KAI USA LTD. Kershaw Blackout Serrated Knife today!
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N,DLC coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
Manufactured by: KAI USA LTD.
Warranty provided by: KAI USA LTD.
UPC No: 0087171155005
Mfg Part No: 1550
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- KAI USA LTD. logos are registered trademarks of KAI USA LTD.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.