Tripplite Digital PDU Metered 8 NEMA 5-15R 15-AmpItem#: T105-1236 | Model#: PDUMH15AT
Currently Out Of Stock!
Tripplite Metered PDU with ATS Product Details
Tripplite Digital PDU Metered 8 NEMA 5-15R 15-Amp
Seamlessly distribute power to your networking equipment with the Tripplite Digital PDU Metered 8 NEMA 5-15R 15-Amp. The Tripplite Digital PDU Metered 8 NEMA 5-15R 15-Amp allows you to secure efficient power distribution for up to 8 computers or networking equipment. Integrated with an ATS function, this PDU even makes it possible for you to maintain continuous operation by switching to the secondary line sourced input power when the primary input source fails. It also has a digital display that indicates the total PDU power consumption in amps. Order the Tripplite Digital PDU Metered 8 NEMA 5-15R 15-Amp today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PDU System; offer 8 built-in NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 120V capacity
- Front Panel Digital Ammeter; shows power consumption in amps
- Integrated Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS); allows PDU to operate from secondary input source when primary input fails
- Small 1U Rackmount Format; installs in one rack space with a maximum installed depth of 14.5 inches
A Closer Look
- 120V 15A metered PDU system with Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Dual input cords, one attached (primary) and one optional-use detachable cord (secondary)
- Included cordsets support 5-15P plug-in connection
- Front panel digital ammeter displays power consumption in amps
- 8 built-in NEMA 5-15R output receptacles
- Optional ATS function enables setup for hot-swappable UPS maintenance bypass, dual UPS protection or dual AC input redundancy for critical single-corded network hardware
- Small 1U rackmount format installs in only one rack space with a maximum installed depth of 14.5 inches
- deal for configurations requiring a simple PDU that displays power consumption in amps
- Optional-use ATS function makes this system ideal for adding redundancy to single corded devices
- ATS function adds hot-swap and maintenance bypass function to standard UPS configurations
- 15A 120V capacity with 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Connects to NEMA 5-15R receptacles
- Integrated Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) allows PDU to operate from secondary input source when primary input fails
- Sequential outlet power-on prevents inrush-related equipment interaction on startup
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PDUMH15AT
UPC No: 037332126658
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:17, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 14.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 22pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-1236
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.