Manhattan Mini DisplayPort Monitor Cable - 3.3ft, Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort, M/M, Up to 4096x2160 WQXGA Resolution, Shielded, Gold Plated Connector, PVC Jacket, White - 324724Item#: 9019917 | Model#: 324724
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Manhattan Mini DisplayPort 3.3ft Monitor Cable Product Details
Manhattan Mini DisplayPort 3.3ft Monitor Cable
Start connecting with your DisplayPort devices using this Manhattan Mini DisplayPort 3.3ft Monitor Cable. This 20-pin Mini Displayport to DisplayPort cable adapter is capable of delivering both high-definition digital audio and video signals between desktop and notebook computers and an output device. It features 17.28Gbps bandwidth, DeepColor, and 24-bit, eight-channel uncompressed audio capability. It is equipped with a small and compact 20-pin connector which is ideal for use with Mini DisplayPort-equipped devices, flat-panel displays, and slim-profile devices. It also features full foil-and-braided shielding, molded boots with strain relief, protective PVC jackets and gold-plated connectors which enable this Manhattan Mini DisplayPort 3.3ft Monitor Cable to provide you a maximum conductivity with clear, crisp signal transmission with reduced EMI interference and distortion. So what are you waiting for? Buy Manhattan Mini DisplayPort 3.3ft Monitor Cable Today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Cable Adapter; provides connection from Mini DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Male
- 3.3ft length; enables you to reach your devices easily
- Shielded Cable; to reduce EMI and other interferance sources
- PVC Cable Jacket Material and strain relief; provides more durability to make the cable last longer
Manufactured by: Manhattan
UPC No: 0766623324724
Mfg Part No: 324724
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Manhattan logos are registered trademarks of Manhattan. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.