The Kanguru Network DVD Duplicator with Built-In Hard Drive is a high-speed, stand-alone recording system with the ability to connect to any PC within a given network. Network connectivity allows any user on the network to transfer files directly to the duplicator’s internal hard drive as opposed to having to burn a master disc and then loading it manually. Additionally, network connectivity allows a company to keep the duplicator in a secure environment where only authorized personnel can access it, preventing employees from being able to make unauthorized copies of sensitive or confidential material.
The 24x burn speeds and SATA interface makes it one of the fastest DVD duplicators on the market today! Insert a master DVD or CD and a blank disk to make copies at the touch of a button, it’s that easy! Or save images of the source disc (CD or DVD) to the 500GB hard drive to copy at any time.
The Kanguru Network DVD Duplicator with Built-In Hard Drive is also compatible with CD, VCD, ISRC and more, allowing you to have every major format at your disposal while creating your own DVDs! You can also insert multiple audio CDs and pick and choose tracks to copy, making custom CDs faster and easier! The Kanguru DVD Duplicator can also be connected to any PC through a USB port for custom burning.
As an added benefit the Kanguru Network DVD Duplicator with Built-In Hard Drive comes with CopyLock, a powerful anti-ripping, anti-burning software that protects your DVD videos from unauthorized duplication.
- Ultra fast 24x burn speeds and SATA interface*
- Internal Network connectivity through LAN/Ethernet connection
- USB connectivity
- Load and copy CD/DVD images to 500GB Hard Drive
- Complete Standalone Operation – no PC required
- Hotkeys and easy to use LCD display - Make copies of any DVD or CD at the touch of a button
- Copy, Compare, Copy and Compare, Test, Test and Copy, Mix Audio Tracks, Erase and Auto Copy functions
- 128MB Buffer Memory
- Job counters for custom production runs
- CopyLock copy protection software with 5 trial licenses
- Supports ADS recording devices
Note: DVD burn speed dependant on media type
- Model Number NET-DVDDUPE-S11
- Simultaneous Copies 11
- Interface USB2.0 / RJ-45
- Network Requirements
- Network Port: RJ-45
- Network Speed: 10/100Mbits
- OS Support: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- DVD Write Speed DVD-R: 24x
- DVD+R: 24x
- DVD-ROM: 16x
- DVD-R DL: 12x
- DVD+R DL: 12x
- CD +/-R: 48x
- CD-ROM: 48x
- DVD Re-Write Speed DVD-RW: 6x DVD+RW: 8x
- Hard Drive Capacity 500G
- Operating Modes Copy, Copy/Compare, Compare, Test, Verify, Erase
- Media Types DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, CD-R, CD-RW
- Formats Supported CD-DA (Red Book), Compressed Audio/Video (CD-ROM/XA), CD-ROM mode 1&2 (Yellow Book), Video CD, Mixed mode CD, Enhanced CD, CD+G, CD Plus, CD Extra, CD-I (Green Book), Photo CD Single/Multisession, ISO 9660 Level 3, ISO 9660 Extension, HF, HFS, HFS+, Games CD, Joliet
- OS Compatibility - Windows XP/Vista/7
- Weight 50 lbs
- Dimensions 16.5" x 7" x 23"
- Input Power Source Universal 115-230V AC, 50-60Hz
- Power Supply 300W, with fan