Elite Screens Manual Series 120" Projection Screen - 120" Diagonal, 16:9, Matte White, 1.1 Gain, Black Masking Borders, Advanced Auto Level Lock, Manual, Pull Down, Wall/Ceiling Mountable - M120HItem#: 13545474 | Model#: M120H
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Elite Screens 120" Projection Screen- M120H Product Details
Elite Screens Manual Series 120" Projection Screen
Elite Screens Manual Series 120" Projection Screen is perfect for price sensitive home theater movie and conference room. This manual projection screen has 160 degree wide viewing angle with 1.1 gain for all application in home cinema or business presentation. Maxwhite screen material is durable and easy to clean. Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction while black masking enhances picture contrast. Slow Retract Mechanism (SRM) allows for a safe and quiet return the the screen's housing. It has auto-locking system at 2" intervals provides variable height settings. For easy operation it includes screen lanyard which allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high ceiling. This projection screen has durable metal casing. It is designed for both wall and ceiling installation. Buy the Elite Screens Manual Series 120" Projection Screen today!
- Manual Projection Screen; perfect for price sensitive home theater movie and conference room
- Advance Auto-Level Lock; to lock on any position and easy operation from floor level
- Special Black Masking Borders - Increases Picture Focus Point
- Matte White Screen; easy to clean and is durable for daily usage
- High Effective Scattered Screen Angle (>100 degree); see clear picture from different angles
- Suitable for wall and ceiling installations
- Flame Retardant Property meets CPA-84 Standard; extra safety protection
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Elite Screens
Warranty provided by: Elite Screens
UPC No: 0848448013585
Mfg Part No: M120H
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:114)
Shipping Weight: 23.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 25pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Elite Screens logos are registered trademarks of Elite Screens. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.