Microsoft MWA-00001 Mobility Pack 3000 Wireless Notebook Mouse And Webcam - Windows, USBItem#: M17-1788 | Model#: MWA-00001
Microsoft MWA-00001 Mobility Pack 3000 Mouse And W Product Details
Microsoft MWA-00001 Mobility Pack 3000 Wireless Notebook Mouse And Webcam
Be a savvy mobility warrior with this innovative, dynamic duo for your notebook. The Microsoft MWA-00001 Mobility Pack 3000 consists of the LifeCam NX-3000 and the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000. The Lifecam NX-3000 makes it easy to stay in touch with friends, family, and business associates, and the Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 6000 offers peerless, hassle-free laser control.
A Closer Look
- High Definition Laser Technology: Microsoft High Definition Laser Mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
- Magnifier: Point and click to enlarge and edit details using the Magnifier*.
- 4-Way Scrolling: Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology.
- Snap-in Receiver: Plug in the snap-in receiver when you’re ready to work, then snap it into your mouse when you travel, preserving battery life.
- Longer Battery Life (6+ months): Work with less interruption with longer battery life of 6 months.
- Wireless Freedom: Give yourself room to move—wireless mouse and keyboard products let you work without worrying about tangled wires.
- Ergonomic Design: Point and click in comfort—ergonomic design helps you work longer without discomfort.
- Rubber-Sided Grip: Navigate in total comfort with rubber-sided grips that make your mouse feel as good as it performs.
- Customizable Buttons: Get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often with customizable buttons.
- Sophisticated Finish: Innovative new colors and sophisticated textures provide you with choices as unique as you are.
- Comfortable in Either Hand: Use your mouse with your left or right hand—ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
- Smart Receiver: Get more done with less interruptions—the smart receiver automatically detects interference and suggests ways to improve.
- Cutting-Edge Design: Whether you're at work or play, improve your performance with cutting-edge Microsoft technology.
- Designed for Notebook PCs: Compact and comfortable, our handy notebook and laptop products are designed for convenience and mobility.
- Scroll Wheel: Save time and effort with the scroll wheel—navigate documents and Web pages without using the on-screen scroll bar.
- Four Customizable Buttons: Get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often with customizable buttons.
- High Definition 2.0 Megapixel Video: Get crystal clear video with High Definition Video.
- High Definition 7.6 Megapixel** Still Photos: High Definition still photos show you in the best light.
- Built-in Microphone: The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
- Wide-angle Lens: The 71 degree wide angle lens ensures no one gets left out of the picture.
- 3X Digital Zoom: The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
- Optimized for Windows Live Messenger: Seamlessly integrated with Windows Live Messenger for easy setup and use.
- Notebook Mobility: Compact and reliable, this webcam was designed especially for notebook computers.
- Pan and Tilt: The pan and tilt functionality make it a snap to capture the big picture, however you want to see it.
- Crystal-clear Audio: Automatic audio control for enhances clarity.
- Windows® Live Call Button: Just press this button and select an Online Contact to start a video call.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- 300-700 MB of free Hard Drive Space
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended); USB 2.0 required for 1.3 MP or higher video capture resolution. Systems without USB 2.0 may achieve 800 × 600 pixel resolution.
- Intel Pentium® III 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz recommended) or higher.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Display adapter capable of 16-bit color depth or higher, 2 MB or higher video memory.
- Broadband Internet access required; access fees may apply.
- (Audio: Windows-compatible speakers or headphones.
- Internet functions (post to Windows Live™ Spaces, send in e-mail, video calls) also require: Broadband (cable, DSL, or other), modem, Internet Explorer® 6 or later browser software (required for installation), 25 MB hard-drive space typically required (users can maintain other default Web browsers after installation), and access to the Internet through MSN® or another Internet service provider (ISP).
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: MWA-00001
UPC No: 882224519533
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1788
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.