Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i PA03643-B005 Document Scanner - Scans Sizes Up to 8.5" x 14.17", 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 12 ppm(Mono), ADF, Hi-Speed USB 2.0Item#: YYT1-10777650 | Model#: PA03643-B005
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Document Scanner Product Details
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i PA03643-B005 Mobile Scanner
Bring the availability of fast and reliable scanning performance to almost anywhere with the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i PA03643-B005 Mobile Scanner. Business travelers will surely love its portability, allowing them to digitize different documents, receipts, or cards. It possesses advance features similar to those enterprise class desktop scanners like Duplex Color Scanning. It is ready to scan your files up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution for supreme soft copy quality. Also, a Built-In Automatic Document Feeder is present, making it a great backup for desktop scanners as it makes on-the-go scanning easier. You can even connect this scanner reliably to your systems, thanks to its USB 2.0 interface. Choose the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i PA03643-B005 Mobile Scanner today!
What It is And Why You Need:
- Mobile Scanner; delivers fast and portable scanning performance up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution
- Duplex Color Scanning; offers double-sided scanning quality
- Built-In Automatic Document Feeder; makes on the go scanning much handier
- USB 2.0 interface; ensures stable connection to your system
Manufactured by: Fujitsu (Computers)
Warranty provided by: Fujitsu (Computers)
Mfg Part No: PA03643-B005
UPC No: 097564307904
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:8, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 5.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10777650
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fujitsu (Computers) logos are registered trademarks of Fujitsu (Computers). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.