Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker SystemItem#: L23-6335 | Model#: 980-000100
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System Product Details
Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System
Your games have surround sound. Why don’t you? Bring your games to life with the Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System. Play your games the way they were meant to be experienced, in surround sound. Hear your enemies sneaking up behind you, and listen for action in every direction. Frequency Directed Dual Driver™ (FDD2) sound technology creates a uniform soundfield anywhere in the room. FDD2 eliminates the hot spots and uneven response of conventional dual-driver design. Matrix mode creates 5.1 surround sound from 2-channel stereo sound sources such as music or legacy games.
- Matrix mode: Turn on Matrix mode to create 5.1 surround sound from 2-channel stereo sound sources such as music or legacy games. Music Matrix mode delivers a natural audio profile, while Gaming Matrix mode boosts the subwoofer and rear satellites for a more intense gaming experience.
- FDD2™ sound technology: FDD2 technology produces a uniform soundfield anywhere in the room.
- High-performance audio: 155 watts of total RMS power.
Convenience and Control
A Closer Look
- Total RMS power: 155 watts RMS
- Satellite RMS power: 20 watts RMS x 4 (into 8 ohms, @ 1 kHz, @ 10% THD)
- Center channel RMS power: 19 watts RMS (into 8 ohms, @ 1 KHz, @ 10% THD)
- Subwoofer RMS power: 56 watts RMS (into 2 ohms, @ 100 Hz, @ 10% THD)
- Total peak power: 310 Watts
- Frequency response: 36 Hz–20 KHz
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: 150 Hz
- Satellite Drviers: (2) 2-inch laser-tuned drivers
- Subwoofer Driver: Down-firing 5.25-inch high-excursion driver
- Satellite Dimensions: 4.2 x 5.6 x 8.5
- Center channel Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.9 x 5.6
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 7.7 x 10.4 x 13.1
- Enclosure: Bass reflex enclosure with tuned port
- Inputs: 6-channel direct, stereo RCA
- Precision control pod:
- Non-skid silicone feet
- Master volume control
- Subwoofer, center, and surround level controls
- Matrix surround sound music and gaming modes
- Independent audio and microphone mute controls
- Headset jack (microphone and headphone)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >94 dB, A-weighted
- PC or Mac with at least 6-channel sound capability (for discrete surround sound)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
UPC No: 097855046338
Mfg Part No: 980-000100
( Length:22, Width:18, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 24.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.