Cables to Go 3-Port HDMI Selector Switch Product Details
Cables to Go 3-Port HDMI Selector Switch
High Definition video programming is the hottest commodity in the consumer electronics industry. In order to take advantage of it, most devices utilize the HDMI interface to provide crystal-clear digital sound and picture. With the wealth of devices now using HDMI, it’s easy to run out of open HDMI inputs. The Impact Acoustics 3-Port HDMI Selector Switch solves this problem by providing additional digital high-definition video inputs for sources such as DVD, HD-DVD, Gaming Systems and high-definition set top boxes from cable television and satellite providers. This selector is HDCP compatible for full compatibility with HDTV HDCP-enabled sources. The LEDs on the front panel display the HDMI source currently selected. The selector utilizes an infrared remote control that features discrete commands for compatibility with complex macros. The Infrared Extender jack enables operation from your home automation system or other equipped devices such as infrared extenders.
- Supported Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Dimension: 1.25" x 3" x 8.75"
A Closer Look
- Expands the capability of your HDMI enabled monitor or projector
- Fully HDCP compliant for use with high definition movies and broadcasts
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p video resolutions
- Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compatible monitors
- Discrete Code infrared remote control
- Infrared Extender Jack
- LED display shows the selected video source
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120409212
Mfg Part No: 40921
( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.