TurtleBeach TBS-1130 Audio Advantage SRM Product Details
Audio Advantage SRM USB Audio Adapter/Sound Card
Spectacular sound for your PC or laptop - The Audio Advantage SRM USB Audio Adapter (or USB Sound Card) is the perfect audio upgrade for your PC or laptop. SRM easily plugs into any USB port, instantly adding 5.1 or 7.1 channel surround sound and an amazing array of features - all in a package that fits in the palm of your hand. Whether you’re playing PC games, watching DVD movies, using voice applications, listening to music or even recording your own, the Audio Advantage SRM can handle it all. SRM’s unique design provides everything you need for connecting your laptop or desktop to a wide variety of audio devices, including digital and analog inputs and outputs, stereo headphone output, built-in stereo microphones, and support for surround-sound headphones.
Turn Your Notebook Into a Portable Recording System
| Connect To Your HOme Theater
S/PDIF output allows pass-through of Dolby Digital® and DTS® DVD formats for pure digital quality surround sound on A/V receivers or digital speakers. S/PDIF input records from digital audio gear with no loss in audio quality.
|Turn Your Notebook Into a Portable Recording System
Using the built-in stereo mics, you can record and edit meetings, memos, music and other sounds with the included software. Monitor room sounds while using headphones. Connect a headset with microphone for use with Internet phone or online chat software.
A Closer Look
- Status Light: Indicates device activity, including power, playing audio, muted and IR Remote Control signal detection.
- Volume/Mute Control: Adjusts the master volume and lets you mute all outputs.
- 5.1 Channel Line & Headphones Output: Connects Turtle Beach Ear Force Surround Sound Headphones or 5.1 powered analog speakers with the included breakout cable.
- Headphones Out: Drives stereo headphones. When using 7.1 speaker mode, channels 7 and 8 are routed to this jack.
- Microphone Input (Stereo): Accepts mono or stereo microphones. Power for an electret microphone is provided on both the ring and tip of the jack. When a microphone is inserted, the internal microphones are disabled.
- Internal Microphones (Stereo L & R): The two internal microphones operate in the same manner as an external microphone.
- Line In L/R / S/PDIF Digital In: Operates as either an analog Line Input for recording from CD players, cassette players, etc.. or as an optical S/PDIF input for recording digital audio from external sources.
- Line Out L/R / S/PDIF Digital Out: Operates as either an analog Line Output to drive powered speakers or inputs on external recording devices, or as an optical S/PDIF output for playing digital audio. This allows for pass-through of Dolby® Digital and DTS® multi-channel DVD sound to external A/V receivers or digital speaker systems.
- IR Remote Control Sensor: Aim the optional infra red (IR) remote control at this sensor when using the remote control functions.
- 10 Band Eqlaizers
- Ambience Effects
- Optical Digital Adapters
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Pentium 800 MHz / compatible or higher with one available USB port.
- RAM: 128 MB system RAM (minimum)
- Hard Drive: Approximately 100MB of free hard drive space is required during the driver / application installation process.
- Display : 1024 x 768 dpi High Color (24-bit)
- Operating System - One of the following: Windows® 2000 (SP-3 or higher required), XP Home, XP Professional, XP Media Center Edition, Vista
- CD-ROM Drive CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation.
- Speakers: High quality sound system, powered speakers or headphones are recommended to properly hear the Audio Advantage SRM high-quality playback.
A digital speaker system or home theater A/V receiver with optical TOSLINK is necessary for connecting the Audio Advantage optical digital output.
- SRM USB audio interface
- USB Cable
- Optical S/PDIF Adapters
- 5.1 Channel Speaker Cable
- Cable with 3.5mm jacks
- Installation CD and Quick Start Guide
- Convenient Carrying Bag
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Voyetra Turtle Beach
Warranty provided by: Voyetra Turtle Beach
UPC No: 731855011308
Mfg Part No: TBS-1130
( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Voyetra Turtle Beach logos are registered trademarks of Voyetra Turtle Beach. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.