SanDisk 8GB SDHC Card Product Details
SanDisk 8GB SDHC Card
The SDHC memory card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card, which can be used in a variety of digital products: digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs (HPCs), digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books, that follows the SD 2.00 specifications. The SDHC card has a security feature for protection of copyrighted data.
To support the higher capacity needs, SD cards are now requiring a different design. The new SD 2.0 specifications - which supports 4GB and up - is called Secure Digital High Capacity(SDHC). The SD Association has created and defined 3 speed classes to help you identify speed and performance capabilities/minimum requirements of SDHC cards and their SDHC host products.
A Closer Look
- Speed performance rating: Class 2 (based on SD 2.00 Specification)
- Supports SDHC compatible host devices
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
- Low battery consumption to maximize battery life in small portable devices
- User selectable mechanical write protect switch on the exterior card casing
- Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a 10-foot drop to the floor
- Security level complies with both current and future
- Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
Manufactured by: SanDisk
Warranty provided by: SanDisk
Mfg Part No: SDSDB-8192-A11
UPC No: 619659039622
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.0400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-SDSDB8192A11
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- SanDisk logos are registered trademarks of SanDisk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.