Marshal 8e6 Internet Filter and Reporter Offers Product Details
Internet Filter and Reporter Offers high-performance, enterprise-level filtering optimized for speed and scalability. Filters URLs, anonymous proxies, spyware, Instant Messaging, Peer-to-Peer and other emerging threats utilizing the 8e6 100+ Category Database enhanced by Intelligent Footprint Technology.
• Secure confidential information against spyware, phishing agents and peer-to-peer transfers.
• Blocks Instant Messaging and Peer-to-Peer: Utilizes 8e6's Intelligent Footprint Technology (IFT) to block IM and P2P servers by signature or pattern.
• Filters the Internet: Includes URLs and/or IP addresses, file types (e.g. MP3, MPEG, .zip), HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Newsgroups (NNTP), and TCP Ports.
• Real-Time Probes: Allow administrators to monitor user Internet activity as it happens.
• "X-Strikes" Blocking: Locks down a user's workstation when administrator-defined thresholds for accessing inappropriate Web sites are exceeded.
• Proxy Pattern Blocking: Blocks anonymous proxies using signature-based/network pattern detection.
• Google/Yahoo! SafeSearch Enforcement: Forces the SafeSearch mode "on" for all searches, including images within the Google or Yahoo! search engines.
• Synchronization Central Management Console (SCMC): Allows administrators to synchronize and manage multiple R3000s without independently configuring each unit.