Be alert and ready during power interruptions with the TrippLite Smart Online Tower UPS Battery Backup (SU2200XLA). This battery backup secures your workplace from any power interference that may cause damage or electrical malfunction to your electrical devices at all times.
Having your own battery backup in your workplace is necessary because power interruptions are unpredictable. If you buy this TrippLite 120v UPS Battery Backup, you can rest assured that you have the best backup battery for your workplace.
This TrippLite UPS Battery Backup is an all-black upright tower form factor that initiates a power capacity of 2200VA/1600W. It features a 10.25” x9” x 19.5” measurement, and includes a 10ft power cord for easy use. It comes with 7 UPS supported outlets, just enough for your PC, printer, and other electronics. These make sure that the flow of electricity to your device is free from any sudden surges and drops as you work on your projects. Also, the TrippLite 110v UPS Battery Backup provides lesser power consumption allowing you to save more energy, thus giving you an ample amount of time to properly shut down your devices and prevent any data loss and damage. This TrippLite 120v UPS Battery Backup is the ideal battery backup in terms of reliability during power interruptions in any workplace as it showcases flexibility in all forms.
So what are you waiting for? Protect your device from power surges and get the TrippLite Smart Online Tower UPS Battery Backup (SU2200XLA) here at TigerDirect for the best deal.
Tripp Lite SU2200XLA UPS Battery Backup Product Details
Tripp Lite Smart Online SU2200XLA UPS Battery Backup
Tripp Lite's Smart Online SU2200XLa on-line, double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in an attractive all-black upright tower form factor. Large capacity 2200VA/1600W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 7 UPS supported outlets. 2 three-outlet load banks can be independently controlled via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment. Battery support can be extended with the addition of external battery packs. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS Power Management Software. Compatible with Tripp Lite's Watchdog Service Monitoring and Control Software.
- True on-line, double conversion UPS provides a constant, pure sine wave AC output
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- Accepts input voltages between 80V and 138V (65V to 138V at loads under 70%), regulating output to 120V AC +/-2%
- 2200VA/1600W output capacity with 7 total outlets (6 NEMA5-15/20R and 1 L5-20R)
- Two built-in individually switchable load banks, each with three outets, can be controlled via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment
- Standard internal battery set provides 14 min. runtime at half load and 4.5 min. at full load
- Runtime is expandable with BP48V24-2U (limit 1) or BP48V60RT3U (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Attractive all-black upright tower format
- Simultaneous communications via HID-compliant USB port, serial port, and SNMP/web card slot
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- DB9 serial network interface supports RS-232 and contact closure messaging
- Slot for optional SNMP/web card (part #: SNMPWEBCARD)
- Included PowerAlert UPS Power Management Software and cabling provides monitoring of in-depth site power conditions, full UPS status and fault warnings, output load level and load bank power control
- Compatible with Tripp Lite's WatchDog Service Monitoring and Control Software (part# WATCHDOGSW)
- Fault-tolerant auto-bypass maintains continuous utility output to connected equipment, even in cases where the UPS is overloaded or suffers an internal failure that requires service
- Diagnostic LEDs
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332119933
Mfg Part No: SU2200XLA
( Length:23, Width:13, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 59.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.