Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter Product Details
Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter
The Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter provides outstanding connectivity between your PC and IDE or SATA device. This convenient cable adapter enables you to connect hard drives, CD-ROMs, combo drives, or DVD-RW drives to a PC using its USB 2.0 interface. It supports fast 480M data transfer rates and 52x CD-ROM speeds. It even includes an AC adapter for supplying external power to your device. Grab the Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB to SATA/IDE adapter; link your SATA and/or IDE devices to your computer via USB interface
- USB 2.0; supports fast data transfer rates
Important Note: A connected HDD must be formatted for Windows 7 to operate properly.
A Closer Look
- USB 2.0 Supports 480M data transfer rate and 52x CD-ROM speeds.
- AC90v-264v, 47-63Hz.
- AC adapter included for external power.
- Compatibility: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 & 64 Versions)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
UPC No: 022769401126
Mfg Part No: ULT40112
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.