Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter - Male to Female, Compatible with 2.5-Inch/ 3.5-Inch / 5.25-Inch DriveItem#: ULT40112 | Model#: ULT40112
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $22.00 (44%)
Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter Product Details
Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter
The Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter provides outstanding connectivity between your PC and IDE or SATA device. This convenient cable adapter enables you to connect hard drives, CD-ROMs, combo drives, or DVD-RW drives to a PC using its USB 2.0 interface. It supports fast 480M data transfer rates and 52x CD-ROM speeds. It even includes an AC adapter for supplying external power to your device. Grab the Ultra USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB to SATA/IDE adapter; link your SATA and/or IDE devices to your computer via USB interface
- USB 2.0; supports fast data transfer rates
Important Note: A connected HDD must be formatted for Windows 7 to operate properly.
A Closer Look
- USB 2.0 Supports 480M data transfer rate and 52x CD-ROM speeds.
- AC90v-264v, 47-63Hz.
- AC adapter included for external power.
- Compatibility: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 & 64 Versions)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: ULT40112
UPC No: 022769401126
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ULT40112
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.