Primera LX 400 Color Label Printer, Up To 4800 x 1200 dpiItem#: P525-1129 | Model#: 74261
Primera LX 400 Color Label Printer Product Details
Primera LX 400 Color Label Printer
The Primera LX 400 Color Label Printer is the ideal label printer for your busy office. This Primera LX 400 Color Label Printer makes use of Primera’s Inkjet print technology, which ensures optimal printing performance that delivers amazing results with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It produces professional-quality labels which are perfect for industries such as gourmet foods, wine and water bottles, personal care, and natural products. This high-speed, easy-to-use label printer also comes with the NiceLabel™ SE Design Software for your basic design needs. Plus, this reliable printer can print onto different label, tag, and ticket materials. And with a USB cable, you can easily connect it to compatible devices. Provide your busy office with the reliable Primera LX 400 Color Label Printer!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Primera’s Inkjet print technology; ensures optimal printing performance
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolutions; produces high-quality, professional look labels
- NiceLabel™ SE Design Software; offers the necessary basic design needs
There’s no need to settle for low-resolution color labels on your products. LX400’s incredible 4800 dpi printing delivers results that far exceed virtually any other on-demand print method available. Four built-in print resolutions let you select the combination of print quality and speed that fits your application best. No matter which you choose, your labels are bright, colorful and professional. Creating labels takes just minutes on your Windows XP/2000/Vista or Mac OS X, 10.2 or higher. You can mix any combination of text, graphics, photos, illustrations and even bar codes.
NiceLabel™ SE Design Software is included for your basic label design needs. You can also use most other graphics applications, such as Photoshop® and Illustrator®, giving you flexibility and creativity in your designs! The LX400 produces gorgeous, professional-quality labels for all your short-run, specialty products. It’s ideal for industries such as gourmet foods, wine and water bottles, personal care and natural products. It is also perfect for a host of other uses such as proofing before going to press on longer runs, test marketing, contract manufacturing, private label goods, promotional labels, full-color box-end labels and ticket tags with all the required bar codes, and much more!
A Wide Variety of Substrates
Including Water-Resistant Labels!
LX400 prints onto many different label, tag and ticket materials, including inkjet coated high-gloss, semi-gloss and matte labels. Labels printed on high-gloss material are highly scratch- and smudge-resistant and virtually waterproof. This is a perfect solution for primary or box labels that can be exposed to water, rain and snow. Label print width can be as narrow as 0.75 inches and as wide as 4 inches. Maximum label length is 24 inches. You may request custom Labels.
Get Up and Running Quickly
From initial set-up to full operation, the LX400 is easy to use. Plus, everything you need to start printing labels is included in the box. Each LX400 ships with NiceLabel™ SE design software, sample roll of high-gloss labels, ink cartridge and USB cable. You’ll be printing full-color labels within minutes of taking the printer out of the box. The optional, field-installable Media Cutter attaches to the front of the printer and slides down and out of the way when not needed. A fan-fold media slot for tags and tickets is located on the rear panel of the printer.
A Closer Look
- Media Sensing: Moveable see-through sensor for die-cut labels; Reflective for labels and tags with black stripe; Continuous label stock; Preprinted label stock.
- Ink Level Warning: Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending)
- Indicator Lights: Power, Ink
- Controls: Pause, Load/Feed, Unload
- Label Design Software: NiceLabel™ SE Primera Edition included. Can also be used with most other popular label design software programs.
- Print Resolutions: 4800 x 1200 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Cartridge: One Multicolor (CMY) with Process BlackColors: 16.7 million
- Color Matching: Z-Color™ Color Matching Software
- Media Width: 1" to 4.25" inches
- Media Types: Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels, roll-fed tags, fan-fold labels or tags
- Supply Roll: 5" inch maximum diameter on 2" inch core. Core has additional restrictions – see manual.
- Operating Systems: Windows® XP/2000/Vista® or Mac® OS X, 10.2 or higher
- Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A
- Weight: 7.0 lbs.
- Optional Accessories: Media Cutter, #74263; Ink Cartridge, #53376
Minimum System Requirements (For PC)
- Pentium® IV computer or better
- 512MB RAM
- 5GB free hard drive space
- USB 2.0 or USB 1.1
Minimum System Requirements (For Macs)
- 700 Mhz G4 or higher
- 512MB RAM
- 5GB free hard drive space
- USB 2.0 or USB 1.1
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Primera - LX400 - Color Label Printer Brochure
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Primera
Warranty provided by: Primera
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 74261
UPC No: 665188742618
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 13.7000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 20pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P525-1129
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Primera logos are registered trademarks of Primera. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.