Kensington Wall Notebook Power Adapter Product Details
Kensington Wall Notebook Power Adapter
The Kensington Model 33404 wall notebook power adapter provides safe, reliable power for your notebook. This versatile product includes notebook tips that allow you to connect it to a variety of Dell, HP, Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, Toshiba, Sony, Gateway, and Acer notebook PCs. This high-performance power adapter features an LED power indicator light and includes ID tags so you can easily identify your adapter in busy conference rooms. And the Kensington 33404 offers over current, over voltage, over temperature, and short-circuit protections to safeguard your notebook against energy hazards. Choose the Kensington 33404 wall notebook power adapter for safe, reliable energy for your notebook.
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50 – 60Hz, 1.5A Max (Global AC (Mains) Compatible)
- Output: 14 – 17V DC and 17 – 21V DC (Notebook Voltages) 90 watts continuous power
- Unit Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.3" x 1.2"
- Weight: 0.88 lbs (Body) to 1.23 lbs (Ready to Use)
- Notebook Cable: 71"
- Fast, simple to set-up
- Includes notebook tips for: Dell®, HP®, Compaq®, IBM®, Lenovo™, Toshiba®, Sony®, Gateway®, Acer®
- Cable wrap keeps cord organized
- LED power indicator light
- Includes ID tags for easy identification in busy conference rooms
- Over current protection; over voltage protection; over temperature protection; short-circuit protection
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Kensington
Warranty provided by: Kensington
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: K33404US
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K05-2014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kensington logos are registered trademarks of Kensington. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.