Cables To Go 14-Foot Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 14-Foot Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Patch Cable
Enjoy reliable signal delivery catered by the Cables To Go 14-Foot Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Patch Cable. This cable comes in blue and has RJ-45 connectors on both ends. This 14-foot cables connectors are gold-plated for optimum stability. So if you need a cable for your networking needs at home or work, pick the Cables To Go 14-Foot Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Patch Cable right away.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Weight: 0.31 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 15206
UPC No: 757120152064
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-8000 BU14
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.