Cables To Go 3-Foot 350 MHz Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable, BlueItem#: C184-8000 BU3 | Model#: 15178
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat5e Patch Cable, Blue Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot 350 MHz Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable
The Cables To Go 3-Foot 350 MHz Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable offers reliable network signal provision to your systems. This cable can dish out strong signals of up to 350 Mhz, and has durable wires for amazing dependability This 3-foot blue cable comes with RJ-45 connectors on both ends with AWG Stranded Copper. Purchase the Cables To Go 3-Foot 350 MHz Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable for stable networking signal transmissions now.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Weight: 0.09 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120151784
Mfg Part No: 15178
( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.