Panasonic KXTG1034S Dect 6.0 Cordless Phone - 4 PackItem#: P172-1344 | Model#: KXTG1034S
Currently Out Of Stock!
Panasonic KXTG1034S Dect 6.0 Cordless Phone - 4 PK Product Details
Panasonic KXTG1034S Dect 6.0 Cordless Phone
Panasonic's latest DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Communications) technology lets you move freely around your home with long range and amazingly clear sound. It also assures greater protection against eavesdropping for all your calls. Operating in the 1.9GHz frequency range, your phone will not conflict with other wireless devices such as computer routers, wireless keyboards, microwave ovens and other common household devices.
Up to 6 Handsets with Just One Phone Jack
You can put handsets all over your house — in your kids' rooms or even in the garage — without all the messy wiring or complicated setup. With our DECT 6.0 expandable phone systems, you don't need a phone jack for each additional handset — just one for the base unit. So start expanding and forget about all your wiring worries.
All-Digital Answering System
This phone system is equipped with an all-digital answering system for quick, easy retrieval of crystal-clear messages. Message operation has never been easier, with up to 16 minutes of recording time, plus such features as a pre-recorded outgoing message, remote operation, Tollsaver, and skip-and-repeat. And don't worry about losing your messages when the power goes out — they're stored in flash memory so they're unaffected by power failure or interruptions.
Put the Phone Down While You Talk
Having a handset speakerphone may not seem like such a big deal — until you have to call an automated phone system. By the time you press "2" and return the phone to your ear, you missed half the next option! And when they put you on hold for 10 minutes, do you really need to hold the phone? Not with a handset speakerphone. Just listen along and press a button or pick up when it's convenient. You'll think up other great uses, like letting Grandma and Grandpa listen to their new grandchild at the same time, painting your nails as you talk to your best friend, or just being able to set the phone down while you talk.
See Who's Calling, Even If You're Already on the Phone
We've all become accustomed to Caller ID and its ability to let us see who's calling before we answer the phone. But what happens when you're already on the phone and another call comes in on Call Waiting? Until now, you wouldn't know who was beeping in unless you answered it. With Call Waiting Caller ID1, you get the best of both worlds. So now when you get a beep, you can see who's calling before you answer…but we'll leave that decision up to you!
- Up to 17 Hours of Talk Time
- Comfortable, Easy-to-Use, Large-Button Handset
- DECT 6.0 Technology Means Less Interference
- Spanish LCDE and Voice Prompt
- Expandable up to 6 Handsets2
- Up to 3-Way Conference Capability
- Wireless Network Friendly
- Phonebook Sharing
- Light-Up Indicator with Ringer/Message Alert
- Built-In Clock with Alarm on Handset
- Backlit LCD on Handset
- Digital Speakerphone on Handset
- Call Waiting Caller ID
- 50-Station Phonebook and Dialer
- 16-Minute All-Digital Answering System
- Headset Jack and Belt Clip Included
- Wall-Mountable Base Unit
- 4 Handsets, 1 Base and 3 Chargers Included
- Color: Silver
- Channels: 60 Channels
- Multi Handset (Capability): 4 (up to 6)
- Frequency: 1.9 GHz
- System: DECT 6.0
- Shipment Battery: Ni-MH (2cel)
- Battery Life (Talk): 17 hours
- Battery Life (Standby:) 7.5 days
- Charge Time: 7 hours
- LCD: Handset: Dot 3 Line
- Indicator: Handset: LCD Backlit/Ringer LED
- VM/Message Alert (Indicator/LED): Handset Only
- Talk Volume: 4-Step
- Speakerphone Volume: 6-Step
- Headset Jack: Yes
- Ringer Volume Handset: 6-Step + Off
- Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody): (Handset) 15(5+10) Polyphonic
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer Color (LED): Yes (1 color)
- Belt Clip: Yes
- Locator/Intercom Key(Base): Yes
- Redial Memory: 5-history (Name and No.)
- Mute/Flash Buttons: Yes/Yes
- Intercom (Handset to Handset/Handset to Base): Yes
- Conference Call: Up to 3-way (Handset-Handset-LINE)
- Any Key Answer/Talk: Yes
- Barge In (Call Share): Yes
- Clock/Alarm: Yes/Yes
- Talking Caller ID 1 (Handset/Base): No/No
- Accessibility (Big Button): Yes (Handset)
- Digital Security: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes (Base Unit Only)
- Number of LCD Language Display: 2-English/Spanish
- Caller ID Compatible: Yes
- Caller ID Memory: 50 items
- Phonebook Memory (Name and Number): 50 items (16 char/24 digits)
- Ringer ID: No
- Voice Mail: Yes (FSK)
- Answering Machine: Yes
- Recording Time (ICM+OGM): About 16 min. (Incl. Preset Greeting Message)
- Answering Machine Volume: Off + 8-Step
- Memo Recording: No
- Call Screening: Yes
- Change Language (Voice Prompt): English/Spanish
- Base Dimensions H x W x D (in.): 2.13" x 4.80" x 5.39"
- Handset Dimensions H x W x D (in): 6.65" x 1.93" x 1.38"
- Charger Dimensions H x W x D (in.): 2.01" x 3.19" x 3.58"
- Base Weight (lbs.): 0.49 lbs.
- Handset Weight (lbs.): 0.31 lbs.
- Charger Weight (lbs.): 0.15 lbs.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Panasonic
Warranty provided by: Panasonic
UPC No: 037988477838
Mfg Part No: KXTG1034S
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Panasonic logos are registered trademarks of Panasonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.