The HamiltonBuhl 3D Virtual Reality Viewer is a fold-out cardboard headset that instantaneously transforms your smartphone into a complete 3D Viewer.
Using lenses, magnet, hook-and-loop fastener and headband, this DIY Viewer allows for hands-free use. When combined with your smartphone and run the free app, you are transported into an exciting, engaging and interactive 3D virtual reality world! Images, sound and movement surround you – your viewpoint adjusts as you move your head or body in any direction, making for a fully immersible experience!
These 3D Virtual Reality Viewers are a fun, easy, economical way to take students on a narrated virtual field trip; explore settings of novels, global cityscapes; trek habitats of endangered species and inner workings of the human heart. “Go inside” virtual rocket engines or practice building satellites. The possibilities are limitless, and the impact of these affordable 3D Virtual Reality Viewers in the classroom are immense!
Here are some benefits of using virtual reality as a teaching aid:
- Active, rather than passive, experience
- Immersive experience means no distractions
- Immediate engagement: useful in today’s world of limited attention spans
- Exploration and hands-on approach aids with learning and retention
- Helps with understanding complex subjects, theories and concepts
- Suited to all types of learning styles
- For children of all ages!
- Comfortable headstraps and foam cushion pads
- High quality 45mm lenses
- NFC patch (Near Field Communication patch)
- Easy to assemble without knife or scissors
- High quality trigger magnet
- Assemble with 2-sided tape/Velcro
- Supports mobile device sizes up to 4.96 x 2.87