Targus Sport Backpack Product Details
Targus Sport Backpack
The Targus Sport Backpack is designed to fit notebooks with up to 15.4” screens. The padded slipcase provides added protection when transporting your notebook inside the backpack and allows you to protect your notebook when transporting it quickly between meetings or in a suitcase while traveling. The zip-down compartment makes it easy to access multiple accessory pockets to store office supplies. The front pocket workstation includes a key clip, pen loops and pockets for a cell phone or PDA and CD player. A removable 8-slot CD/DVD sleeve is also included for added convenience. The front buckle design allows you to transport a jacket or sweater on the backpack. This case is a cost-effective solution for a student or avid traveler.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Padded slipcase; provides added protection when transporting your notebook inside the backpack
- Removable CD/DVD sleeve; lets you conveniently carry & access your discs
- Front Pocket Organizer; for storage of a cell phone or PDA, CD player, pens and a key clip
- Color: Black & Grey
- Device Compatibility: 11" x 2.5" x 14.5"
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.2" x 5.5" x 18.1"
- Exterior Material: 600D Polyester
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
A Closer Look
- Capacity: Removable padded slipcase fits notebooks with up to 15.4" screens
- Organization: Zip down compartment provides easy access to multiple accessory pockets for improved organization, front buckle design allows for storage of a jacket or sweater, front pocket workstation includes storage for a cell phone or PDA, CD player, pens and a key clip for added convenience; also includes a removable CD/DVD sleeve
- Quality Materials: 600D Polyester
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Targus
Warranty provided by: Targus
UPC No: 0092636215743
Mfg Part No: TSB007US
( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 4pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Targus logos are registered trademarks of Targus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.