The HamiltonBuhl HA7 headphone is an ideal companion to today's ever growing classroom technology - Apple and Android devices, tablets, computers, MP3 players and more.
Each student needs a robust headphone, with high quality sound, to get the most out of their high tech lessons. The noise-isolating, closed-back design provides a superior learning environment for students and makes this an ideal headphone for testing.
Now, the HA7 features our unique 6' Dura-Cord – the chew, kink and knot-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided cord – specially-designed to be more durable and reliable than ever!
- Design: Deluxe, over-ear
- Cushions: Leatherette, replaceable
- Plug: 3.5mm Stereo
- Cord: 6' Dura-Cord - chew-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided nylon
- Speaker drivers: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20KHz
- Impedance: 32 O
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Anti-Lice Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag. Helps prevent the spread of lice! When sealed in the bag, lice are killed in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals.
- Compatible with:
- iPods / iTouches / MP3 Players
- iPhones / Cell Phones / Mobile Devices
- iPads / Tablets / eReaders
- Computers (Mac & PC)
- CD Players / Stereos
- Most Gaming Systems