The HA-66M is a high quality over-ear headset with built-in gooseneck microphone and volume control.
This headset features washable, replaceable leatherette ear cushions and an adjustable headband in an easy-to-wear lightweight deluxe design with noise-reducing swivel ear-cups and a 6-foot long cord.
Each HA-66M headset comes in its own heavy-duty, write-on, moisture resistant, reclosable bag. When sealed in the bag, lice are killed in 24–48 hours, without the use of chemicals.
- Speaker: 40mm Mylar
- Magnet: Ferrite Cobalt
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +- 15% each side
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 110dB SPL +- 3dB at 1kHZ
- Input: Min. input 20 mw, Max 30 mw
- R/L Output: Diff. dB
- Distortion: 5% Max
- Input Connection: 3.5mm, black jacketed, nickel plated stereo
- Earpad: Black leatherette
- Cord: 6' straight
- Type: Electret condenser stereo
- Directivity: Omni Directional
- Sensitivity: -41dB, standard -38dB, max -35dB
- Frequency Response: 20-16,000Hz
- Impedance: 1,500 Ohms, +-15%
- Operating Voltage: Nominal +3V; Accepts 1.5V-10V
- Output Connection: 3.5mm, red jacketed, nickel plated