The HamiltonBuhl HA5USBSM is the classroom proven, high quality, ruggedly built headset with integrated USB sound, making it the perfect companion for any USB-equipped computer.
Featuring soft, washable leatherette ear cushions, swivel ear cups, adjustable headband and an omnidirectional gooseneck microphone, this headphone is ideal for long-term, fatigue-free use. And, the deluxe over-ear, noise-reducing design helps focus students by minimizing distractions and interruptions.
This easy-to-mark, medium-grey headset comes in its own heavy-duty, moisture-resistant, reclosable anti-lice storage bag!
A software CD for integrated USB sound is included.
- Speaker Drivers: 57mm Cobalt Magnet Type
- Frequency Response: 18-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ?
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Stereo Virtual Dolby 5.1 CH Effects
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and XP (Latest service packs recommended)
- Cord: 7.5 feet plastic cord
- Headband: Adjustable, leatherette covered
- Ear Cushions: Washable, replaceable leatherette
- In-Line Volume Control
- Electret Condenser, Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: -58db
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 1,200 ?