Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Cable - HD-15 (M) to HD-15 (M), Male to Male, 10-ft Length, B2B, Gray - F3H982-10Item#: 58035 | Model#: F3H982-10
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $7.00 (41%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Cable - F3H982-10 Product Details
Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Cable
The Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Cable assures maximum conductivity and compatibility. It is designed to support high-definition imaging of up to 1920x1080 at high speed. This male to male HD-15 cable is made for multimedia monitor of up to 17” or larger and also is fully compatible PCs. Constructed of three coaxial and five twisted-pair cables, it minimizes cross-talk, noise and other interference on your monitor screen. It features an aluminum molding with double-shielding that meets the FCC requirements of EMI/RFI reduction. This amazing cable flaunts gold-plated copper contacts that provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss. Thanks to the thumbscrews that help keep the cable firmly attached both to the PC and monitor. Buy the Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Cable right now!
- High-quality connection available for VGA monitors
- Supports imaging up to 1920 x 1080
- 3 coaxial and 5 twisted-pair cables minimize noise
- Aluminum undermold with double-shielding
- Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868154823
Mfg Part No: F3H982-10
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.