FLASHLIGHT,2CELL D INDUST Product Details
Industrial safety flashlight features high-impact polypropylene construction — passes 7-foot drop test. Resists chemicals, oil, gasoline, grease, water and corrosion. Shock-resistant, spring-mounted bulb with barrier wall enhances durability. Built-in circuit breaker disconnects batteries in cases of bulb breakage. Protected slide switch prevents accidental lighting. MSHA, CSA and UL listed. Battery Type: Alkaline; Flashlights Type: Standard; Power Source(s): 2 D.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Corrosion-resistant safety flashlight.
- High-impact polypropylene construction — passes 7-foot drop test.
- Resists chemicals, oil, gasoline, grease, water and corrosion.
- Shock-resistant, spring-mounted bulb
- Built-in circuit breaker.
- Protected slide switch.
- MSHA, CSA, UL listed.
Manufactured by: Orsnsc
Warranty provided by: Orsnsc
Mfg Part No: 620-IN2-MSC
UPC No: 012800451906
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-RAYIN2MSC
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Orsnsc logos are registered trademarks of Orsnsc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.