CLOCK,TIME,TOUCHSCREEN,GY Product Details
Full color, touch screen time! Automatically calculates worked hours including overtime and tracks time and attendance for 50 employees (and can be easily expanded to 1,000). Employees enter PINs or use proximity badges to punch in and out, transfer departments or enter tips and amounts. Supervisors can add employees, edit punches and message them directly at the terminal for efficient workforce management. Comprehensive payroll and attendance data can be viewed on the screen, printed to reports, sent to Excel, or exported directly into your existing payroll software. Includes Lathem's PayClock software that seamlessly integrates with your payroll software to allow for easy time and attendance management. Time Clock Type: Electronic; Number of Employees: 50-1,000.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Touch-screen convenience in an expandable time clock system.
- Clock in and out with the convenience of a proximity badge, key fob or PIN.
- Full-color touch screen allows employees and supervisors to manage time and attendance directly.
- Ethernet connectivity allows for placement anywhere.
- Real time synchronization of employee time and attendance data into PayClock software.
- Plug and play quick and easy installation.
- Employees can instantly view total worked hours, PTO and more at the clock.
- Includes powerful PayClock Time & Attendance software.
- Supports 50 employees, easily expanded to 1,000.
Manufactured by: LATHTM
Warranty provided by: LATHTM
Mfg Part No: PC600-KIT
UPC No: 092447002174
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-LTHPC600KIT
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LATHTM logos are registered trademarks of LATHTM. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.