Transcend 2.5" 16GB PATA Solid State Hard Drive Product Details
Transcend TS16GSSD25-S Solid State Hard Drive (SLC)
Transcend is very pleased to announce its 2.5-inch IDE Solid State Disk (SSD), which is compatible with most mainstream PC and notebook computers. The Transcend TS16GSSD25-S Solid State Hard Drive(SLC) has a tough outer metal case, enormous capacities, high reliability, low power consumption and anti-shock features that make it ideal to replace Hard Disk Drives. Transcend’s 2.5-inch IDE SSD series has a distinct advantage over standard 2.5” HDDs in that it is a solid-state memory with no moving parts, and therefore not susceptible to mechanical failure as a result of vibrations.
The Transcend TS16GSSD25-S Solid State Hard Drive (SLC)is compact in size and its thickness is only 7.4mm, which makes it very easy to install in PCs and notebooks. In addition, the Transcend TS16GSSD25-S Solid State Hard Drive (SLC) has a built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality that ensures highly reliable data transfer and increases your systems energy efficiency.
- RoHS compliant
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the IDE standard
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
- Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 4
- Lower Power Consumption
- Shock resistance
Manufactured by: Transcend
Warranty provided by: Transcend
Mfg Part No: TS16GSSD25-S
UPC No: 760557807100
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYS1-1918287
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Transcend logos are registered trademarks of Transcend. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.