TAPE,3"X1000',RD,BRCD Product Details
Keep unsafe areas clearly marked with durable plastic "Danger" tape. It remains pliant even in cold weather, ensuring safe use year-round. Bold-lettered "Danger" warning alerts passersby. Bright coloring attracts attention, ensuring text will be read and danger noted. Excellent for use in construction areas, hazard sites and roadwork locations. 3 mil thickness. Safety Tapes Type: Marking Tape; Width: 3 in; Length: 1000 ft.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Tape with "Danger" warning for use in constructing barricades.
- Durable plastic.
- Pliant even in cold weather.
- Clearly printed "Danger" message.
- Brightly colored for safety.
- Use for construction areas, hazard sites and roadwork.
Manufactured by: Orsnsc
Warranty provided by: Orsnsc
Mfg Part No: 272-77-1004
UPC No: 015812771048
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.8800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-EML771004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Orsnsc logos are registered trademarks of Orsnsc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.