PROTECTOR,8"X11-1/4"CL SD Product Details
Wraparound face shield window is constructed from sturdy, injection-molded propionate to withstand the most demanding work conditions. Specifically tailored to fit crown protector for a more effective seal against airborne dust, dirt and light debris. Specially angled shapes allow freer head and body movement. 50% thicker than conventional .040" windows for more protection. Will fit comfortably over other protective equipment such as respirators and safety eyewear. Safety Headgear Accessory Type: Face Shields; For Use With: Fibre-Metal® F300 Series Face shield Assembly.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Face shield window.
- Constructed from injection- molded propionate.
- Specifically tailored for an exact fit.
- Angled shapes allow body and head movement.
- Added thickness for more protection.
- Fits comfortably over other equipment.
Manufactured by: Orsnsc
Warranty provided by: Orsnsc
Mfg Part No: 280-4118CL
UPC No: 662463150014
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-FBR4118CL
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Orsnsc logos are registered trademarks of Orsnsc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.