Ergotron Interface Bracket for Motion Computing C5 Product Details
Add the C5 to an Ergotron mount to combine the mobility of a tablet with the productivity of a full workstation. This bracket adapts the C5 to products that are restricted in their pivot's backward tilt. It is the perfect add-on to any StyleView Cart - dock the tablet at the rear of the cart while using an external LCD and keyboard.
- Adapts an Ergotron LCD mount to the docking station of a Motion Computing C5 Tablet PC
- Attaches to an Ergotron cart's rear post, creating a convenient docking location while connected to the external display and keyboard of the cart
- Also recommended for low-profile installations on walls or desks where backward tilt is restricted: Vertical Lifts, wall-mount pivots, FX30, etc.
- Durable, solid-steel construction
- Simple installation
- Includes: Bracket, mounting hardware, manual.
- Ergotron mount and Motion Computing C5 not included.
- Compatible with any LCD mount that uses a VESA MIS-D (75 x 75 mm) mounting hole pattern.
- The C5's docking station includes a 75 x 75 mm interface - where a mount's backward tilt is sufficient, the C5 can attach directly to any Ergotron mount with a VESA MIS-D interface
DESCRIPTION: Interface Bracket for Motion Computing C5 Tablet PC
TYPE: Bracket Kit
COLOR FINISH: Black
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 60-588-200
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 0698833008340
Mfg Part No: 60-588-200
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.