See more products
- Surge Suppressors (621)
- UPS Battery Backups under 700VA (62)
- UPS Battery Backup 700VA and more (260)
- UPS - Rackmount (135)
- Power Inverters (73)
- Power Strips (22)
- UPS Replacement Batteries (193)
- Power Regulators (7)
- Power Distribution Units (1009)
- Home Theater (20)
- Outlets & Wiring (7)
- Mobile Power (10)
- Emergency Power (2)
APC 2U Air Distribution Product Details
The Rack Air Distribution Unit is a 2U fan unit that works with an existing precision air conditioning system to deliver cool air to the equipment contained in a rack enclosure. The Rack Air Distribution Unit connects into the raised floor and pulls supply air directly into the enclosure. This prevents the conditioned air from mixing with warmer room air before reaching the equipment.
The Rack Air Distribution Unit minimizes temperature differences between the top and bottom of the enclosure. It also prevents hot exhaust air from recirculating to the inlet of the enclosure.
The product is recommended for rack enclosures with loads greater than 1.5kW and can provide airflow for loads up to 3.0kW. It is also ideal for enclosures in raised floor environments where underfloor air distribution is inadequate.
The APC BP700UC Back-UPS LS UPS systems offer leading edge power protection
for high performance computer systems. With 7 power outlets (4 battery+surge
and 3 surge only), 2 line fax / modem protection and easy-to-use file-saving,
auto-shutdown software, the Back-UPS LS provides total protection for computer
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects low voltage conditions without draining the battery. Its space-saving, ergonomic shape makes the unit easier to use and manage with outlets conveniently located on top and alarm indicators visible from any angle. APC offers a $150,000 connected equipment warranty within the USA and Canada.
- Minimizes Air Mixing Delivers cool, conditioned air from under the raised floor, directly into the rack.
- Improves Air Circulation Equalizes rack temperatures from top to bottom.
- Increases Airflow Provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life.
- Dual A-B Power Inputs Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy.
- Air Filtration Adds 30% efficiency air filtration to supply air for equipment intake.
- Promotes Proper Airflow Delivers air to the rack where floor tile velocity is inadequate for cooling.
- Adjustable Design The unit's depth is adjustable to fit APC's Netshelter enclosure or other 19" EIA-310-D enclosure.
- Nominal input voltage: 120 V
- Input Power: 240 watts
- Input frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1Hz
- Air Flow: 505.0 CFM
- Amp Draw Nominal: 2
- Maximum height dimensions: 3.50 inches ( 8.89 cm)
- Maximum width dimensions: 16.50 inches ( 41.91 cm)
- Maximum depth dimensions: 29.00 inches ( 73.66 cm)
- Net weight: 41.00 lbs ( 18.64 kg)
- Color: Black
Warranty provided by: APC
Mfg Part No: ACF001
UPC No: 731304120742
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 54.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-902030
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.