Sabrent EC-UST25 2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure Product Details
Sabrent EC-UST25 Hard Drive Enclosure
Transfer data quickly and easily, anywhere with this great external hard drive case! The USB 2.0 interface allows for data transfer rates up to 480Mbps. Its easy to use design allows you to quickly install 2.5-inch SATA hard drives. This enclosure provides a fast, easy way to add more storage space to your desktop or notebook PC. With its ultra slim compact design, Sabrent's Super Slim 2.5-in Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure is ideal for creating personal back up storage of many GB, yet not much larger than a thumb drive, so it is very light and portable. It offers a highly efficient and a more economical storage vehicle than flash or tape drives.
A Closer Look
- USB 2.0 and backward-compatible with USB 1.1
- Support Standard 2.5” Hard Disk Drives
- Ultra Light Aluminum Case
- Easy access on PC or Notebook
- Equipped with LED indicator for Power and Action status
- USB Bus-power support
- Supports Wakeup ability
- Supports up to 480Mbps high-speed data transfers
- Supports 2.5-inch Serial ATA hard drives
- Supports 9.5mm drives only
- Plug and Play
- Supports UDMA/100 (backwards compatible)
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0.
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-6 Specification Rev 1.0 (PIO mode 0~4, DMA mode
0~2, UDMA mode 0~5).
- Supports 8-bit/16-bit Standard PIO mode interface.
- Supports 16-bit multiword DMA mode and Ultra DMA mode interface (Ultra 33/
66 / 100).
- Embedded USB 2.0 UTMI transceiver.
- Embedded 7.5 MIPS RISC CPU.
- Supports USB 2.0 TEST mode features.
- Easy to open design
Minimum System Requirements
- 2.5-inch SATA (Serial ATA) hard drive
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP or Vista
- Mac OS 8.6 and above
- Hard Drive Enclosure
- Carrying case
- USB 2.0 cable
- Driver Disk
- User Manual
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
UPC No: 857161001687
Mfg Part No: EC-UST25
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.