MvixUSA MV-5000R High-Definition Multimedia Player Center with CaseItem#: M80-1002 | Model#: MV-5000R
Currently Out Of Stock!
MvixUSA MV-5000R High-Definition Multimedia Player Product Details
High-Definition Multimedia Player Center with LCD Screen
Introducing the finest hard disk-based media center in the world, the Mvix MV-5000R Multimedia Center with LCD. This little device provides the joy of watching your favorite videos, movies, music, and photos on your TV or home-theater projector. Based on highly customizable, scalable and portable technology, Mvix MV-5000R enables rendering dozens of video, audio and digital image (i.e. JPEG) formats on your TV, projector or home-theater system.
The Mvix Multimedia Center is based on a hybrid functionality of a Hard-Drive Enclosure and Multimedia Player. It uses a 3.5" P-ATA / IDE HDD (not included), so you can use most any conventional hard drives you might have lying around! When connected to the PC, it works just like an external USB 2.0 hard drive. Simply drag and drop all your media content from your PC to the device, connect it to your plasma or LCD TV, and voila! Enjoy all your favorite media in the comfort of your living room—in true high definition! The MV-5000R makes a versatile video or music player for your car, RV, or even boat. It enables you to back up all your DVDs at a single and portable location. Now, you can carry your movie library in a small form factor—the size of a book! This highly portable, on-demand, personal video center is perfect companion for travel, vacations and long drives with kids. Kiss “are we there yets?” goodbye!
Mvix MV-5000R Multimedia Center is a comprehensive, 4-in-1 device. It is compatible with very large-sized hard drives (750GB+). Its design allows you to swap and upgrade its storage capacity in a matter of minutes. Customize your Mvix (MV-5000R) Multimedia Center for your needs! Simply download your MP3s, DivX®, AVI, Xvid, DVD (VOB/IFO) movies and JPEG photos via the USB2.0 port and you’re good to go. Use this “turn-key” multimedia unit to play those files on a wide range of products like TVs, Home-theater Systems, Projectors, Hi-Fi Systems, Car Audio Systems, etc. The Mvix Multimedia Center comes with a highly functional and ergonomically-designed, IR remote control.
- Video and Audio Output: RCA L/R, Coaxial, Optical(5.1ch), RCA Y, Pr, Pb, S-Video, IR-Ext
- PC Interface: USB 2.0 (Backward Compatible to USB 1.1)
- Supported Files &Formats:
- Video: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, DivX® 3.11, 4x, 5x, XviD, DVD(IFO, VOB), ISO
- Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, DTS pass through, WMA, OGG, M3U
- Subtitles: SMI, SRT, SUB
- Image: JPEG/JPG
- Screen Aspect Ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 Letter Box / Pan Scan
- TV System: NTSC, PAL, or AUTO
- LCD Display: 5.03" X 2.52" inches
- Up Scaling: 1920 X 1080i, 1280 X 720p
- Hard-Disk Type: 3.5" inch Internal IDE (PATA)
- Power: External 12V DC adapter
- Enjoy Video Files on TV: Enjoy your favorite movies and home videos on the LCD TV. Mvix is compatible with numerous video formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVI, DivX® 3.11, 4x, 5x, XVID, DVD(IFO,VOB), VCD(DAT), etc.
- Digital Photo Album: Mvix MV-5000R can display a slideshow of your family vacation pictures, for example, and display them on your large-screen plasma TV. Combining a photo slideshow with background music is a snap. Whether it's for business associates or friends, the MV-5000R is sure to impress.
- Digital Music Box: Mvix Multimedia Center can play various audio files such as AC3, MP2, MP3, DTS pass through, WMA, OGG through TV speakers or your existing audio system. You can also set up ".m3u" playlists of your favorite MP3 files in whatever order you desire-or just randomly!
- Portable HDD Storage: Mvix uses a 3.5" IDE HDD (not included) and works just like an external USB 2.0 hard drive when connected to the PC. It provides customizable solution for backing up your entire multimedia collection and building a portable movie library.
- Easy Firmware Upgrading: Mvix™ Multimedia Centers are known for their upgradeability and flexibility. Download the latest firmware onto the Mvix Multimedia Center and upgrade its functionality with the push of a button. New firmware helps your Mvix player support the latest media codecs, improves existing features, and adds new features all the time!
- RoHS Compliant: Mvix MV-5000R is one of the few hardware multimedia solutions which are classified as RoHS Compliant. The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant products embrace the use of Hazard-Free components and materials. Look for the "RoHS Compliant" logo on the product and packaging!
- Remote control
- A/V cables
- USB cable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: MvixUSA
Warranty provided by: MvixUSA
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MV-5000R
UPC No: 8809154177062
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:6, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 5.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M80-1002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MvixUSA logos are registered trademarks of MvixUSA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.